Science and teaching: Two-dimensional signalling in the academic job market
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsMulti-dimensional signalling; Academic job market; Teaching and Research;
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-08-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CTA-2009-08-22 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-EDU-2009-08-22 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2009-08-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2009-08-22 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2009-08-22 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:vhsuwp:2009_095. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Bekcmann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/egbwhde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .