Report NEP-CTA-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2009. "Bait Contracts," Working Papers 1212, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-35 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Costain, James & Jansen, Marcel, 2009. "Employment Fluctuations with Downward Wage Rigidity: The Role of Moral Hazard," IZA Discussion Papers 4344, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fehr, Ernst & Zehnder, Christian, 2009. "Reputation and Credit Market Formation: How Relational Incentives and Legal Contract Enforcement Interact," IZA Discussion Papers 4351, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edoardo Gallo, 2009. "Bargaining and social structure," Economics Series Working Papers 443, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Sjögren, Tomas, 2009. "Quasi-Hyperbolic Discounting and Mixed Taxation," Umeå Economic Studies 778, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Schneider, Andrea, 2009. "Science and teaching: Two-dimensional signalling in the academic job market," Working Paper 95/2009, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- David P. Myatt & Chris Wallace, 2009. "Endogenous Information Acquisition in Coordination Games," Economics Series Working Papers 445, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fernando Álvarez-Parra & Juan M. Sanchez, 2009. "Unemployment insurance with a hidden labor market," Working Paper 09-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.