Assessing Agglomeration Impacts in Auckland: Phase 2
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maré, David C. & Graham, Daniel J., 2013.
"Agglomeration elasticities and firm heterogeneity,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 44-56.
- Daniel J. Graham & David C. Maré, 2010. "Agglomeration Elasticities and Firm Heterogeneity," SERC Discussion Papers 0043, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Graham, Daniel J. & Maré, David C., 2010. "Agglomeration elasticities and firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33505, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David C. Maré & Daniel J. Graham, 2009. "Agglomeration Elasticities in New Zealand," Working Papers 09_06, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- David C. Maré & Andrew Coleman, 2011. "Patterns of business location in Auckland," Working Papers 11_08, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
More about this item
Keywordsagglomeration; sectors; education;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nzmedo:2008_006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Devine). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/medgvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .