Trade Openness and Vertical Integration: Evidence from Korean Firm-Level Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuel Ornelas & John L. Turner, 2012.
"Protection and International Sourcing,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(559), pages 26-63, March.
- Emanuel Ornelas & John L. Turner, 2008. "Protection and International Sourcing," CEP Discussion Papers dp0900, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ornelas, Emanuel & Turner, John L., 2008. "Protection and international sourcing," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28511, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ornelas, Emanuel & Turner, John L., 2010. "Protection and International Sourcing," CEPR Discussion Papers 8070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsVertical Integration; Trade Liberalization; Transaction Costs; Internal Cost Of Management;
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:kiepwp:2009_008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Juwon Seo) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Juwon Seo to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kieppkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.