Have Prices of Internationally Traded Steam Coal been Marginal Cost Based?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clemens Haftendorn & Franziska Holz, 2008. "Analysis of the World Market for Steam Coal Using a Complementarity Model," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 818, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulus, Moritz & Trueby, Johannes & Growitsch, Christian, 2011. "Nations as Strategic Players in Global Commodity Markets: Evidence from World Coal Trade," EWI Working Papers 2011-4, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Paulus, Moritz & Trüby, Johannes, 2011. "Coal lumps vs. electrons: How do Chinese bulk energy transport decisions affect the global steam coal market?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1127-1137.
More about this item
KeywordsSteam coal; Marginal Costs; Mining Technologies; Cost Escalation; Price Peak;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ewikln:2010_005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewikode.html .