Knowledge Spillovers from FDI in the People's Republic of China: The Role of Educated Labor in Multinational Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geest, Willem van der & Nunez-Ferrer, Jorge, 2011.
"Appropriate Financial Instruments for Public-Private Partnership to Boost Cross-Border Infrastructural Development-EU Experience,"
ADBI Working Papers
281, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Willem van der Geest & Jorge Nunez-Ferrer, 2011. "Appropriate Financial Instruments for Public-Private Partnership to Boost Cross-Border Infrastructural Development-EU Experience," Finance Working Papers 23255, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fariha Kamal, 2014. "Does Firm Ownership Affect Spillover Opportunities? Evidence From Chinese Manufacturing," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 137-154, January.
- Salike, Nimesh, 2016. "Role of human capital on regional distribution of FDI in China: New evidences," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 66-84.
- Ziliang Deng & Honglin Guo & Guilan Kong, 2011. "Efficiency Spillovers of Foreign Direct Investment in the Chinese Banking System," Global Economic Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 179-191.
- Nguyen-Huu, Thanh Tam & Nguyen-Khac, Minh, 2017. "Impacts of export-platform FDI on backward linkages - Do third country size, trade agreements and heterogeneity of firms matter? Evidence from the Vietnamese supporting industries," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordsknowledge spillovers; foreign direct investment; educated labor; the peoples republic of china;
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2010-05-22 (China)
- NEP-CSE-2010-05-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2010-05-22 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-LAB-2010-05-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-05-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .