Report NEP-KNM-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rodriguez Monroy, Carlos & Fuentes-Pila, Joaquin & Martinez Soto, Moises E. & Velasco, Julia & Morris, Anne, 2009. "Knowledge Management in the Food Supply Chain," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59188, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Todo, Yasuyuki & Zhang, Weiying & Zhou, Li-An, 2009. "Knowledge Spillovers from FDI in the People's Republic of China: The Role of Educated Labor in Multinational Enterprises," ADBI Working Papers 174, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Consoli, Davide & Patrucco, Pier Paolo, 2010. "Complexity and the Coordination of Technological Knowledge: the Case of Innovation Platforms," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201007, University of Turin.
- Sodano, Valeria & Hingley, Martin, 2009. "Innovation in Food Networks and Organizational Diversity: A Case Study from the UK Retail Cooperative Sector," 2009 International European Forum, February 15-20, 2009, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 59199, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Noble, Chris, 2010. "Knowledge Capabilities, Communication and Innovation in Beef Cattle Farm Enterprises," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59107, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Martimort, David & Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Sand-Zantman, Wilfried, 2009. "Contracting for an Innovation under Bilateral Asymmetric Information," TSE Working Papers 09-058, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).