Access to Business Subsidies: What Explains Complementarities and Persistency?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2011.
"Do Business Subsidies Facilitate Employment Growth?,"
1235, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Heli Koski & Mika Pajarinen, 2012. "Do Business Subsidies Facilitate Employment Growth?," DRUID Working Papers 12-02, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Heli Koski & Mika Pajarinen, 2013. "The role of business subsidies in job creation of start-ups, gazelles and incumbents," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 195-214, June.
More about this item
Keywordspublic subsidies; complementarities; transitions; persistency;
- L53 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Enterprise Policy
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2010-11-20 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-MIC-2010-11-20 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rif:dpaper:1226. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kaija Hyvönen-Rajecki). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/etlaafi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .