Report NEP-ENT-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Josh Lerner, 2010. "Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Financial Market Cycles," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2010/3, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:1636111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jörn H. Block & Lennart F. Hoogerheide & A. Roy Thurik, 2010. "Are Education and Entrepreneurial Income Endogenous and Do Family Background Variables Make Sense as Instruments?: A Bayesian Analysis," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 329, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Craig E. Armstrong & Ben R. Craig & William E. Jackson & James B. Thomson, 2010. "The importance of financial market development on the relationship between loan guarantees for SMEs and local market employment rates," Working Paper 1020, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Berg, Nathan, 2010. "Success from Satisficing and Imitation: Entrepreneurs’ Location Choice and Implications of Heuristics for Local Economic Development," MPRA Paper 26594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oriol Amat & Jordi Perramon, 2010. "Gazelle companies: Growth drivers and an evolution analysis," Economics Working Papers 1244, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jacobo Pastor García Villarreal, 2010. "Successful Practices and Policies to Promote Regulatory Reform and Entrepreneurship at the Sub-national Level," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 18, OECD Publishing.
- James A. Brander & Qianqian Du & Thomas F. Hellmann, 2010. "The Effects of Government-Sponsored Venture Capital: International Evidence," NBER Working Papers 16521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sabrina Di Addario & Daniela Vuri, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size. The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," CEIS Research Paper 171, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2010.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534730_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2010. "Access to Business Subsidies: What Explains Complementarities and Persistency?," Discussion Papers 1226, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Dolores Añon Higón, 2010. "ICT and Innovation Activities: Evidence for UK SMEs," Working Papers 1002, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534819_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534824_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00520591_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534724_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00534800_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00534337_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore