Pollution Control in the Informal Sector: The Ciudad Juárez Brickmakers' Project
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blackman, Allen & Bannister, Geoffrey, 1997. "Community Pressure and Clean Technologies in the Informal Sector: An Econometric Analysis of the Adoption of Propane by Traditional Brickmakers in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico," Discussion Papers dp-97-16-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Sabel, Charles & O'Rourke, Dara & Fung, Archon, 2000. "Ratcheting labor standards : regulation for continuous improvement in the global workplace," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 23071, The World Bank.
- Ummad Mazhar & Ceyhun Elgin, 2013.
"Environmental Regulation, Pollution and the Informal Economy,"
SBP Research Bulletin,
State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department, vol. 9, pages 62-81.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Ummad Mazhar, 2012. "Environmental Regulation, Pollution and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2012/07, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Elgin, Ceyhun & Oztunali, Oguz, 2014. "Pollution and informal economy," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 333-349.
- Blackman, Allen, 2000.
"Informal Sector Pollution Control: What Policy Options Do We Have?,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2067-2082, December.
- Blackman, Allen, 1999. "Informal Sector Pollution Control: What Policy Options Do We Have?," Discussion Papers dp-00-02-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Palma, Alejandra, 2002. "Scrap Tires in Ciudad Juárez and El Paso: Ranking the Risks," Discussion Papers dp-02-46, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Harrington, Winston, 1998. "Using Alternative Regulatory Instruments to Control Fixed Point Air Pollution in Developing Countries: Lessons from International Experience," Discussion Papers dp-98-21, Resources For the Future.
- Blackman, Allen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Evans, David & Batz, Michael & Newbold, Stephen & Cook, Joseph, 2006.
"The benefits and costs of informal sector pollution control: Mexican brick kilns,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(05), pages 603-627, October.
- Blackman, Allen & Shih, Jhih-Shyang & Cook, Joseph & Newbold, Stephen, 2000. "The Benefits and Costs of Informal Sector Pollution Control: Mexican Brick Kilns," Discussion Papers dp-00-46, Resources For the Future.
- Ceyhun Elgin & OgÌ†uz OÌˆztunalÄ±, 2014.
"Environmental Kuznets Curve for the Informal Sector of Turkey (1950-2009),"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(4), pages 471-485, September.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2013. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for the Informal Sector of Turkey (1950-2009)," Working Papers 2013/05, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- John Olatunji ADEOTI, 2001. "Technology Investment In Pollution Control In Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence From Nigerian Manufacturing," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 39(4), pages 395-431, December.
- Blackman, Allen & Batz, Michael & Evans, David, 2003. "Maquiladoras, Air Pollution, and Human Health in Ciudad Juarez and El Paso," Discussion Papers dp-03-18, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-01-24 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2006-01-24 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-98-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .