Timber Supply Model 96: A Global Timber Supply Model with a Pulpwood Component
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sedjo, Roger & Sohngen, Brent, 1996. "A Comparison of Timber Models for Use in Public Policy Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-96-12, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Nilsson & A. Shvidenko, 1999. "The Ukrainian Forest Sector in a Global Perspective," Working Papers ir99011, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sedjo, Roger & Sohngen, Brent & Mendelsohn, Robert & Lyon, Kenneth, 1997. "An Analysis of Global Timber Markets," Discussion Papers dp-97-37, Resources For the Future.
- Sedjo, Roger & Goetzel, Alberto, 1997. "Models Needed to Assist in the Development of a National Fiber Supply Strategy for the 21st Century: Report of a Workshop," Discussion Papers dp-97-22, Resources For the Future.
- Örjan FURTENBACK, "undated". "Towards a Functional Ecol-Econ CGE Model with a Forest as Biomass Capital," EcoMod2009 21500034, EcoMod.
- Sorda, Giovanni & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Cost-Effectiveness of Lignocellulose Biorefineries and their Impact on the Deciduous Wood Markets in Germany," FCN Working Papers 8/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-96-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.