Timber Supply Model 96: A Global Timber Supply Model with a Pulpwood Component
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sedjo, Roger & Sohngen, Brent, 1996. "A Comparison of Timber Models for Use in Public Policy Analysis," Discussion Papers dp-96-12, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terheggen, Anne, 2010. "The new kid in the forest: the impact of China's resource demand on Gabon's tropical timber value chain," MPRA Paper 37982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Nilsson & A. Shvidenko, 1999. "The Ukrainian Forest Sector in a Global Perspective," Working Papers ir99011, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Sedjo, Roger & Sohngen, Brent & Mendelsohn, Robert & Lyon, Kenneth, 1997. "An Analysis of Global Timber Markets," Discussion Papers dp-97-37, Resources For the Future.
- Sedjo, Roger & Goetzel, Alberto, 1997. "Models Needed to Assist in the Development of a National Fiber Supply Strategy for the 21st Century: Report of a Workshop," Discussion Papers dp-97-22, Resources For the Future.
- Örjan FURTENBACK, "undated". "Towards a Functional Ecol-Econ CGE Model with a Forest as Biomass Capital," EcoMod2009 21500034, EcoMod.
- Sorda, Giovanni & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Cost-Effectiveness of Lignocellulose Biorefineries and their Impact on the Deciduous Wood Markets in Germany," FCN Working Papers 8/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-01-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rff:dpaper:dp-96-15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/degraus.html .