Linking Forests and Economic Well-being: A Four Quadrant Approach
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic well-being; forest cover; institutions; corruption; education;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- Q23 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Forestry
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2007-08-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2007-08-27 (Economics of Happiness)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rep:wpaper:2007-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.C. van Kooten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/devicca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .