Report NEP-HAP-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew K. Rose, 2006. "Well-Being in the Small and in the Large," Working Papers 142006, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:254 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kokko , Ari & Gustavsson Tingvall, Patrik, 2007. "The Welfare State: Vietnamese Development And Swedish Experiences," EIJS Working Paper Series 235, The European Institute of Japanese Studies.
- Angus Deaton, 2007. "Income, Aging, Health and Wellbeing Around the World: Evidence from the Gallup World Poll," NBER Working Papers 13317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sen Wang & C. Tyler DesRoches & Lili Sun & Brad Stennes & Bill Wilson & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2007. "Linking Forests and Economic Well-being: A Four Quadrant Approach," Working Papers 2007-01, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.