The Ins and Outs of Selling Houses
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- The Ins and Outs of Selling Houses
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2015-08-11 18:06:33
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gan, Li & Wang, Pengfei & Zhang, Qinghua, 2018.
"Market thickness and the impact of unemployment on housing market outcomes,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 27-49.
- Li Gan & Qinghua Zhang, 2013. "Market Thickness and the Impact of Unemployment on Housing Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric Smith, 2020.
"High and Low Activity Spells in Housing Markets,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 36, pages 1-28, April.
- Eric Smith, 2015. "High and Low Activity Spells in Housing Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 5601, CESifo.
- Smith, E, 2015. "High and Low Activity Spell in Housing Markets," Economics Discussion Papers 15620, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Gabrovski, Miroslav & Ortego-Marti, Victor, 2019.
"The cyclical behavior of the Beveridge Curve in the housing market,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 361-381.
- Miroslav Gabrovski & Victor Ortego-Marti, 2019. "The Cyclical Behavior of the Beveridge Curve in the Housing Market," Working Papers 201911, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Garriga & Aaron Hedlund, 2020.
"Mortgage Debt, Consumption, and Illiquid Housing Markets in the Great Recession,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 110(6), pages 1603-1634, June.
- Aaron Hedlund & Carlos Garriga, 2016. "Mortgage Debt, Consumption, and Illiquid Housing Markets in the Great Recession," 2016 Meeting Papers 1564, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Garriga & Aaron Hedlund, 2017. "Mortgage Debt, Consumption, and Illiquid Housing Markets in the Great Recession," Working Papers 2017-30, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Yu Zhu & Randall Wright & Damien Gaumont, 2017. "Modeling House Prices," 2017 Meeting Papers 744, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- repec:esx:essedp:775 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2015-08-01 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-URE-2015-08-01 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed015:214. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christian Zimmermann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.