Internal Geography, International Trade, and Regional Outcomes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Redding, Stephen J. & Turner, Matthew A., 2015.
"Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity,"
Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,
- Redding, Stephen J. & Turner, Matthew A, 2014. "Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen J. Redding & Matthew A. Turner, 2014. "Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1277, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Redding, Stephen & Turner, Matthew A., 2014. "Transportation costs and the spatial organization of economic activity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60288, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Stephen J. Redding & Matthew A. Turner, 2014. "Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 20235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eberhardt, Markus & Wang, Zheng & Yu, Zhihong, 2016.
"From one to many central plans: Drug advertising inspections and intra-national protectionism in China,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 608-622.
- Markus Eberhardt & Zheng Wang & Zhihong Yu, 2014. "From One to Many Central Plans: Drug Advertising Inspections and Intra-National Protectionism in China," CESifo Working Paper Series 4682, CESifo Group Munich.
- Markus Eberhardt & Zheng Wang & Zhihong Yu, 2015. "From One to Many Central Plans: Drug Advertising Inspections and Intra-National Protectionism in China," Discussion Papers 2015-07, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Nuria Gallego & Carlos Llano, 2014.
"The Border Effect and the Nonlinear Relationship between Trade and Distance,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(5), pages 1016-1048, November.
- Gallego, Nuria & Llano, Carlos, 2014. "The Border Effect and the Non-Linear Relationship between Trade and Distance," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/06, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed013:63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.