Emancipation Through Education
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paula GOBBI, 2013. "Childcare and Commitment within Households," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:176:y:2018:i:c:p:503-551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gobbi, Paula E., 2018.
"Childcare and commitment within households,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 176(C), pages 503-551.
- Paula Gobbi, 2014. "Childcare and commitment within households," 2014 Meeting Papers 633, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Paula Eugenia Gobbi, 2017. "Childcare and Commitment within Households," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-51, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gobbi, Paula, 2017. "Childcare and Commitment within Households," CEPR Discussion Papers 12550, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEM-2013-07-05 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2013-07-05 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EDU-2013-07-05 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2013-07-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed012:923. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .