Report NEP-DGE-2013-07-05This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesco Furlanetto & Nicolas Groshenny, 2013. "Mismatch shocks and unemployment during the Great Recession," Working Paper 2013/16, Norges Bank.
- Jasmina Hasanhodzic & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2013. "Generational Risk - Is It a Big Deal?: Simulating an 80-Period OLG Model with Aggregate Shocks," NBER Working Papers 19179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandre Dmitriev & Ivan Roberts, 2013. "International Business Cycles with Complete Markets," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Dimitrios Tsomocos & Juan Francisco Martinez Sepulveda, 2012. "Liquidity effects on asset prices, financial stability and economic resilience," 2012 Meeting Papers 916, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leonardo Martinez & Cesar Sosa Padilla & Juan Hatchondo, 2012. "Debt dilution and sovereign default risk," 2012 Meeting Papers 974, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tatyana Koreshkova & Karen Kopecky, 2012. "The Joint Impact of Social Security and Medicaid on Incentives and Welfare," 2012 Meeting Papers 967, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Leonardo Melosi, 2013. "Signaling Effects of Monetary Policy," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-029, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Claudia Foroni & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2013. "Mixed frequency structural models: estimation, and policy analysis," Working Paper 2013/15, Norges Bank.
- V.V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2013. "Bailouts, Time Inconsistency, and Optimal Regulation," NBER Working Papers 19192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michelle Rendall & Fatih Guvenen, 2012. "Emancipation Through Education," 2012 Meeting Papers 923, Society for Economic Dynamics.