On the Social Cost of Transparency in Monetary Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- David Andolfatto, 2010. "On the social cost of transparency in monetary economies," Working Papers 2010-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Gorton & Guillermo Ordo?ez, 2014.
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 104(2), pages 343-378, February.
- Gary Gorton & Guillermo Ordonez, 2011. "Collateral Crises," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-25, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Guillermo Ordonez & Gary Gorton, 2011. "Collateral Crises," 2011 Meeting Papers 569, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gary B. Gorton & Guillermo Ordonez, 2012. "Collateral Crises," NBER Working Papers 17771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Williamson, Stephen & Wright, Randall, 2010. "New Monetarist Economics: Models," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 2, pages 25-96 Elsevier.
- Tri Vi Dang & Gary Gorton & Bengt Holmström & Guillermo Ordoñez, 2017.
"Banks as Secret Keepers,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 107(4), pages 1005-1029, April.
- Tri Vi Dang & Gary Gorton & Bengt Holmström & Guillermo Ordonez, 2014. "Banks as Secret Keepers," NBER Working Papers 20255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tri Vi Dang & Gary Gorton & Beng Holmstrom & Guillermo Ordonez, 2014. "Banks as Secret Keepers," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-022, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Andolfatto, David & Berentsen, Aleksander & Waller, Christopher, 2014.
"Optimal disclosure policy and undue diligence,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 128-152.
- David Andolfatto & Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher Waller, 2011. "Optimal disclosure policy and undue diligence," ECON - Working Papers 045, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- David Andolfatto & Aleksander Berentsen & Christopher J. Waller, 2012. "Optimal disclosure policy and undue diligence," Working Papers 2012-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed010:980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.