Computing Models with Recursive Preferences
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olaf Posch & Timo Trimborn, 2010.
"Numerical solution of continuous-time DSGE models under Poisson uncertainty,"
Economics Working Papers
2010-08, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Posch, Olaf & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Numerical solution of continuous-time DSGE models under Poisson uncertainty," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-450, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Boons, Martijn & Duarte, Fernando M. & de Roon, Frans & Szymanowska, Marta, 2013. "Time-varying inflation risk and the cross section of stock returns," Staff Reports 621, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Nov 2017.
- Francois Gourio, 2012. "Disaster Risk and Business Cycles," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(6), pages 2734-2766, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed009:1162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .