Insights from an Estimated Search-Based Monetary Model with Nominal Rigidities
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Del Negro & Marc P. Giannoni & Frank Schorfheide, 2015.
"Inflation in the Great Recession and New Keynesian Models,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 168-196, January.
- Marco Del Negro & Marc Giannoni & Frank Schorfheide, 2013. "Inflation in the Great Recession and New Keynesian models," Staff Reports 618, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Apr 2014.
- Marc Giannoni & Frank Schorfheide & Marco Del Negro, 2014. "Inflation in the Great Recession and New Keynesian Models," 2014 Meeting Papers 506, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marco Del Negro & Marc P. Giannoni & Frank Schorfheide, 2014. "Inflation in the Great Recession and New Keynesian Models," NBER Working Papers 20055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Del Negro & Domenico Giannone & Marc P. Giannoni & Andrea Tambalotti, 2017.
"Safety, Liquidity, and the Natural Rate of Interest,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 48(1 (Spring), pages 235-316.
- Marc Giannoni & Domenico Giannone & Andrea Tambalotti & Marco Del Negro, 2017. "Safety, Liquidity, and the Natural Rate of Interest," 2017 Meeting Papers 803, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marco Del Negro & Domenico Giannone & Marc Giannoni & Andrea Tambalotti, 2017. "Safety, liquidity, and the natural rate of interest," Staff Reports 812, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 2008. "New Keynesian economics : a monetary perspective," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, vol. 94(Sum), pages 197-218.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed008:371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.