Non-response biases in surveys of school children: the case of the English PISA samples
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Micklewright, John & Schnepf, Sylke V. & Skinner, Chris, 2010. "Non-Response Biases in Surveys of School Children: The Case of the English PISA Samples," IZA Discussion Papers 4789, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsNon-response; bias; school survey; data linkage; PISA;
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-04-17 (Education)
- NEP-URE-2010-04-17 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qss:dqsswp:1004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal Nasim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dqioeuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .