Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shaikh, Faheemullah & Ji, Qiang & Fan, Ying, 2016. "Prospects of Pakistan–China Energy and Economic Corridor," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 253-263.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:4:p:1986-2007 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brady P. Horn & Johanna Catherine Maclean & Michael R. Strain, 2017.
"Do Minimum Wage Increases Influence Worker Health?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 55(4), pages 1986-2007, October.
- Michael R. Strain & Brady P. Horn & Johanna Catherine Maclean, 2016. "Do minimum wage increases influence worker health?," AEI Economics Working Papers 870484, American Enterprise Institute.
- Horn, Brady P. & Maclean, J. Catherine & Strain, Michael R., 2017. "Do Minimum Wage Increases Influence Worker Health?," IZA Discussion Papers 10479, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brady P. Horn & Joanna Catherine Maclean & Michael R. Strain, 2016. "Do Minimum Wage Increases Influence Worker Health?," NBER Working Papers 22578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirimtat, Ayca & Koyunbaba, Basak Kundakci & Chatzikonstantinou, Ioannis & Sariyildiz, Sevil, 2016. "Review of simulation modeling for shading devices in buildings," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 23-49.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2014-09-29 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qsh:wpaper:185881. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Richard Brandon). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbrssus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.