Modeling the deployment of plug-in hybrid and electric vehicles and their effects on the Australian National Electricity Market
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crossin, Enda & Doherty, Peter J.B., 2016. "The effect of charging time on the comparative environmental performance of different vehicle types," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 716-726.
- Foster, John & Wagner, Liam & Liebman, Ariel, 2015. "Modelling the Electricity and Natural Gas Sectors for the Future Grid: Developing Co-Optimisation Platforms for Market Redesign," MPRA Paper 70114, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Foster, John & Wagner, Liam & Liebman, Ariel, 2017. "Economic and investment models for future grids: Final Report Project 3," MPRA Paper 78866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner, Liam & Molyneaux, Lynette & Foster, John, 2014.
"The magnitude of the impact of a shift from coal to gas under a Carbon Price,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 280-291.
- Liam Wagner & Lynette Molyneaux & John Foster, 2013. "The magnitude of the impact of a shift from coal to gas under a Carbon Price," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 9-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity Markets; Hybrid Vehicle; Transportation Economics.;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-01-03 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2011-01-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-01-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqeemg:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SOE IT). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eemuqau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .