Constructing Internationally Comparable Real Income Aggregates by Combining Sparse Benchmark Data with Annual National Accounts Data. A State-Space Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1986. "The Assessment of National Price Levels," NBER Working Papers 1912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1982. "Towards an Explanation of National Price Levels," NBER Working Papers 1034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H, 1991. "Structural Determinants of Real Exchange Rates and National Price Levels: Some Empirical Evidence," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(1), pages 325-334, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yin‐Wong Cheung & Eiji Fujii, 2014.
"Exchange Rate Misalignment Estimates—Sources Of Differences,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 91-121, March.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Eiji Fujii, 2011. "Exchange Rate Misalingment Estimates - Sources of Differences," CESifo Working Paper Series 3555, CESifo.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Fujii, Eiji, 2011. "Exchange rate misalignment estimates : Sources of differences," BOFIT Discussion Papers 25/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski, 2004. "Violating purchasing power parity," Working Papers 04-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Carmen Mar? Mart?ez, 2003. "Current Account Imbalances, Thriftiness And The Real Exchange Rate In A Growing Economy," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 589.03, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2010. "Measuring Renminbi Misalignment: Where Do We Stand?," Working Papers 242010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Eiji Fujii, 2015.
"Reconsidering The Price–Income Relationship Across Countries,"
Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(5), pages 733-760, December.
- Eiji Fujii, 2013. "Reconsidering the Price-Income Relationship across Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 4129, CESifo.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Birgitta Swedenborg, 1993. "The High Cost of Eating: Agricultural Protection and International Differences in Consumer Food Prices," NBER Working Papers 4555, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Eiji Fujii, 2014.
"The Penn effect within a country: evidence from Japan,"
Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 1070-1089.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Eiji Fujii, 2012. "The Penn Effect within a Country - Evidence from Japan," CESifo Working Paper Series 3955, CESifo.
- Mr. Juan Zalduendo, 2008. "Bivariate Assessments of Real Exchange Rates Using PPP Data," IMF Working Papers 2008/153, International Monetary Fund.
- George Alessandria & Joseph P. Kaboski, 2011. "Pricing-to-Market and the Failure of Absolute PPP," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 91-127, January.
- Andersson, Malin & Masuch, Klaus & Schiffbauer, Marc, 2009. "Determinants of inflation and price level differentials across the euro area countries," Working Paper Series 1129, European Central Bank.
- Pablo García, 1999. "Income Inequality and the Real Exchange Rate," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 54, Central Bank of Chile.
- Robert E. Lipsey & Birgitta Swedenborg, 1999. "Wage Dispersion and Country Price Levels," NBER Chapters, in: International and Interarea Comparisons of Income, Output, and Prices, pages 453-477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yin-Wong Cheung, 2012. "Exchange Rate Misalignment - The Case of the Chinese Renminbi," CESifo Working Paper Series 3797, CESifo.
- Jaewoo Lee, 2007. "Transfer Effect in National Price Levels," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 143(3), pages 534-556, October.
- De Gregorio, Jose & Giovannini, Alberto & Wolf, Holger C., 1994.
"International evidence on tradables and nontradables inflation,"
European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1225-1244, June.
- Jose De Gregorio & Alberto Giovannini & Holger C. Wolf, 1993. "International Evidence on Tradables and Nontradables Inflation," Working Papers 93-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mr. Jose De Gregorio & Holger C. Wolf & Mr. Alberto Giovannini, 1994. "International Evidenceon Tradables and Nontradables Inflation," IMF Working Papers 1994/033, International Monetary Fund.
- Jose De Gregorio & Alberto Giovannini, 1993. "International Evidence on Tradables and Nontradable Inflation," NBER Working Papers 4438, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald MacDonald & Cezary Wójcik, 2004.
"Catching up: The role of demand, supply and regulated price effects on the real exchange rates of four accession countries,"
The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 12(1), pages 153-179, March.
- Ronald MacDonald & Cezary Wójcik, 2003. "Catching Up: The Role of Demand, Supply and Regulated Price Effects on the Real Exchange Rates of Four Accession Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 899, CESifo.
- D.S. Prasada Rao & Alicia N. Rambaldi & K. Renuka Ganegodage & L. T. Huynh & Howard E. Doran, 2017. "UQICD v2.1.2 User Guide," Discussion Papers Series 534, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Nanno Mulder & Anne-Laure Baldi, 2004. "The Impact of Exchange Rate Regimes on Real Exchange Rates: ABC and Mexico in the 1990s," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 45, Econometric Society.
- Niclas Andrén & Lars Oxelheim, 2011. "Exchange rate regime shift and price patterns," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 153-178, April.
- Jaanus Raim, 2004. "The Alternative to the Existing System of the Concepts about Purchasing Power Parity Deviations . Derived from the Estonian Experience," Working Papers 115, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2006-06-17 (Central Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qld:uqcepa:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: SOE IT (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.