Money and Loans
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- James W. Friedman, 1971. "A Non-cooperative Equilibrium for Supergames," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(1), pages 1-12.
- Chappell, Henry W, Jr, 1983. "Presidential Popularity and Macroeconomic Performance: Are Voters Really So Naive?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(3), pages 385-392, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jafarey, Saqib & Rupert, Peter, 2001. "Limited Commitment, Money, and Credit," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 22-58, July.
- Hancock, Diana & Humphrey, David B., 1997. "Payment transactions, instruments, and systems: A survey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1573-1624, December.
- Li, Ying-Syuan & Li, Yiting, 2013. "Liquidity and asset prices: A new monetarist approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 426-438.
- Xavier Cuadras-Morató, 2009.
"Circulation Of Private Notes During A Currency Shortage,"
University of Manchester, vol. 77(4), pages 461-478, July.
- Xavier Cuadras, 2005. "Circulation of Private Notes during a Currency Shortage," Working Papers 164, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Xavier Cuadras Morató, 2005. "Circulation of private notes during a currency shortage," Economics Working Papers 811, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3515 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Yong & Zhou, Hanqing, 2001. "Money and credit in liquidity provision," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2041-2067, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:wpaper:643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .