Money and Loans
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jafarey, Saqib & Rupert, Peter, 2001. "Limited Commitment, Money, and Credit," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 22-58, July.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3515 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hancock, Diana & Humphrey, David B., 1997. "Payment transactions, instruments, and systems: A survey," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(11-12), pages 1573-1624, December.
- Xavier Cuadras-Morató, 2009.
"Circulation Of Private Notes During A Currency Shortage,"
University of Manchester, vol. 77(4), pages 461-478, July.
- Xavier Cuadras Morató, 2005. "Circulation of private notes during a currency shortage," Economics Working Papers 811, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Cuadras, 2005. "Circulation of Private Notes during a Currency Shortage," Working Papers 164, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Li, Ying-Syuan & Li, Yiting, 2013. "Liquidity and asset prices: A new monetarist approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(4), pages 426-438.
- Wang, Yong & Zhou, Hanqing, 2001. "Money and credit in liquidity provision," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2041-2067, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:56:y:1989:i:1:p:89-100.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .