A Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Secondary Education Output in Portugal
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hosu, Sunday & Sibanda, Melusi & Mushunje, Abbyssinia, 2013. "Scenario simulation of small farms’ production efficiencies in the Eastern Cape Province, South Africa," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161461, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Donath, Liliana & Milos, Marius, 2008. "Public sector efficiency according to COFOG classification in the European Union," MPRA Paper 12927, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes G. Hoogeveen & Mariacristina Rossi & Dario Sansone, 2014. "Drivers of performance in primary education in Togo," CeRP Working Papers 145, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Tanja Kirjavainen, 2012. "Efficiency of Finnish general upper secondary schools: an application of stochastic frontier analysis with panel data," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(4), pages 343-364, April.
- Donath, Liliana & Milos, Marius Cristian & Milos, Laura Raisa, 2008. "Public investment and economic growth in the European Union member states," MPRA Paper 12954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta Martínez Matute, 2014. "The duration of the PhD at Spain from a stochastic frontier perspective: Is it really a trick-or-treat issue?," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 9,in: Adela García Aracil & Isabel Neira Gómez (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 9, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 29, pages 545-565 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ptu:wpaper:w200706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEE-NTD). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdpgvpt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .