Intertemporal portfolio allocation and hedging demand: An application to South Africa
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Esti Van Wyk de Vries & Rangan Gupta & ReneÃ© Van Eyden, 2014. "Intertemporal portfolio allocation and hedging demand: an application to South Africa," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 744-775, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spierdijk, Laura & Umar, Zaghum, 2014. "Stocks for the long run? Evidence from emerging markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 217-238.
- Ali Babikir & Henry Mwambi, 2016. "Evaluating the combined forecasts of the dynamic factor model and the artificial neural network model using linear and nonlinear combining methods," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1541-1556, December.
More about this item
KeywordsIntertemporal hedging demand; Multi-period portfolio choice problem; Parametric bootstrap; Return predictability; South Africa;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:201133. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .