Child Mortality in Eastern and Southern Africa
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Landman, 2011. "Urban Fragmentation: Different Views on its Causes and Consequences," Chapters,in: International Handbook of Urban Policy, Volume 3, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Beyene, Abebe D. & Bezabih, Mintewab & Gebreegziabher, Zenebe, 2012. "Contract Duration under Incomplete Land Ownership Rights: Empirical Evidence from Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-12-09-efd, Resources For the Future.
- World Bank Group, 2017. "Republic of Malawi Poverty Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26488, The World Bank.
- Beyene, Abebe D. & Koch, Steven F., 2013.
"Clean fuel-saving technology adoption in urban Ethiopia,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 605-613.
- Abebe Damte & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "Clean Fuel Saving Technology Adoption In Urban Ethiopia," Working Papers 201109, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Abebe Damte & Steven F. Koch, 2011. "Clean Fuel-Saving Technology Adoption in Urban Ethiopia," Working Papers 229, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Tabeau, Andrzej & van Meijl, Hans & Overmars, Koen P. & Stehfest, Elke, 2017.
"REDD policy impacts on the agri-food sector and food security,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 73-87.
- Tabeau, Andrzej & van Meijl, Hans & Overmars, Koen P. & Stehfest, Elke, 2015. "REDD policy impacts on the agri-food sector and food security," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211940, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2009-01-03 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2009-01-03 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2009-01-03 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200835. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.