Report NEP-DEV-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-DEV
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00348350_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hst:ghsdps:gd08-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcos Vera-Hernández & Aida Galiano Martínez, 2008. "Health shocks, household consumption, and child nutrition," Working Papers. Serie EC 2008-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Climent Quintana & Marco González, 2008. "The reliability of self-reported home values in a developing country context," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Sudhanshu Handa & Steven F. Koch & Shu Wen Ng, 2008. "Child Mortality in Eastern and Southern Africa," Working Papers 200835, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Olufunke A. Alaba & Steven F. Koch, 2008. "Dynamic Health Care Decisions And Child Health In South Africa," Working Papers 200834, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Bird, Richard M., 2008. "Tax challenges facing developing countries," Working Papers 08/als1, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Rao, R. Kavita, 2008. "Goods and services tax for India," Working Papers 08/57, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Nagar, A.L. & Shovon Ray, Amit & Sawhney, Aparna & Samanta, Sayan, 2008. "The Interface between economic development, health and environment in India: An econometric investigation," Working Papers 08/56, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Gilad Aharonovitz & Elizabeth Kabura Nyaga, 2008. "Values and Economic Performance: Theory and some Evidence from Kenya," Working Papers 2008-18, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Alaya MAROUANE (Université de Tunis) & Dalila NICET-CHENAF (GREThA-GRES) & Eric ROUGIER (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "The law of growth and attraction: an endogenous model of absorptive capacities, FDI and income for MENA countries," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-21, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- David Haugh & Roselyne Jamin & Bruno Rocha, 2008. "Maximising Mexico's Gains from Integration in the World Economy," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 657, OECD Publishing.
- KAMINSKI Jonathan & THOMAS Alban, 2009. "Commodity Reform and Extensive Production Growth: Evidence from BurkinabÃ¨ cotton farmers," LERNA Working Papers 09.01.277, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Finance, growth, inequality and hunger in Asia: Evidence from country panel data in 1960-2006," Economics Discussion Paper Series 0813, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Holger Strulik & Jacob Weisdorf, 2008. "Birth, Death, and Development: A Simple Unified Growth Theory," Discussion Papers 08-32, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Reto Foellmi, 2008. "Inequality and aggregate savings in the neoclassical growth model," IEW - Working Papers 395, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Vollrath, Dietrich, 2008. "The Dual Economy in Long-run Development," MPRA Paper 12293, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Nirvikar & Srinivasan, T.N., 2006. "Federalism and economic development in India: An assessment," MPRA Paper 12452, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2008.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2008. "South-South Investment in Infrastructure: The Operation of Indian Firms in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 12333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco J. Buera & Alexander Monge-Naranjo & Giorgio E. Primiceri, 2008. "Learning the Wealth of Nations," NBER Working Papers 14595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.