Active versus Passive Policies of Unemployment: Growth and Public Finance Perspectives
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pami Dua & Anirvan Banerji & Stephen M. Miller, 2006.
"Performance evaluation of the New Connecticut Leading Employment Index using lead profiles and BVAR models,"
Journal of Forecasting,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(6), pages 415-437.
- Anirvan Banerji & Pami Dua & Stephen M. Miller, 2002. "Performance Evaluation of the New Connecticut Leading Employment Index Using Lead Profiles and BVAR Models," Working papers 2002-34, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Anirvan Banerji & Pami Dua & Stephen M. Miller, 2003. "Performance Evaluation of the New Connecticut Leading Employment Index Using Lead Profiles and BVAR Models," Working papers 114, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Johansen, Soren, 1995. "Likelihood-Based Inference in Cointegrated Vector Autoregressive Models," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198774501.
- William C. Gruben & William T. Long, III, 1988. "The New Mexico economy: outlook for 1989," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Nov, pages 21-36.
- William C. Gruben & William T. Long, 1988. "Forecasting the Texas economy: applications and evaluation of a systematic multivariate time series model," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Jan, pages 11-28.
- H. Smith & J.n. Blignaut & J.h. Van heerden, 2006. "An Analysis Of Inventory Investment In South Africa," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 74(1), pages 6-19, March.
More about this item
KeywordsActive and Passive Policies of Unemployment; Unemployment Benefits; Endogenous Growth;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pre:wpaper:200620. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rangan Gupta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decupza.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .