The Nexus among Domestic Investment, Taxation, and Economic Growth in Germany: Cointegration and Vector Error Correction Model Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Folster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 2001.
"Growth effects of government expenditure and taxation in rich countries,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1501-1520, August.
- Fölster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 1998. "Growth Effects of Government Expenditure and Taxation in Rich Countries," Working Paper Series 503, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 20 Jun 2000.
- Fölster, Stefan & Henrekson, Magnus, 2000. "Growth Effects of Government Expenditure and Taxation in Rich Countries," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 391, Stockholm School of Economics.
- repec:seg:012016:v:4:y:2019:i:1:p:31-45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arnold Zellner & Jacques Kibambe Ngoie, 2015.
"Evaluation of the Effects of Reduced Personal and Corporate Tax Rates on the Growth Rates of the U.S. Economy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1-2), pages 56-81, February.
- Jacques K Ngoie & Arnold Zellner, 2012. "Evaluation of the Effects of Reduced Personal and Corporate Tax Rates on the Growth Rates of the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 280, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jacques Kibambe Ngoie & Arnold Zellner, 2012. "Evaluation of the Effects of Reduced Personal and Corporate Tax Rates on the Growth Rates of the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 201217, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2002. "Corporate income tax reforms and international tax competition," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 449-495, October.
- William G. Gale & Aaron Krupkin & Kim Rueben, 2015. "The Relationship Between Taxes and Growth at the State Level: New Evidence," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 68(4), pages 919-942, December.
- repec:nax:conyad:v:62:y:2017:i:3:p:1041-1057 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ojede, Andrew & Yamarik, Steven, 2012. "Tax policy and state economic growth: The long-run and short-run of it," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 161-165.
- Andreas Bergh & Martin Karlsson, 2010.
"Government size and growth: Accounting for economic freedom and globalization,"
Springer, vol. 142(1), pages 195-213, January.
- Bergh, Andreas & Karlsson, Martin, 2009. "Government Size and Growth: Accounting for Economic Freedom and Globalization," Ratio Working Papers 130, The Ratio Institute.
- Ferede, Ergete & Dahlby, Bev, 2012. "The Impact of Tax Cuts on Economic Growth: Evidence From the Canadian Provinces," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 65(3), pages 563-594, September.
- Sayef Bakaria, 2019.
"If France Continues This Strategy, Taxes Will Destroy Domestic Investment And Economic Growth,"
Journal of Smart Economic Growth,
, vol. 4(1), pages 31-45, Mars.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2018. "If France continues this strategy, taxes will destroy domestic investment and economic growth," MPRA Paper 88944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2018. "If France continues this strategy, taxes will destroy domestic investment and economic growth," MPRA Paper 88943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2018. "If France continues this strategy, taxes will destroy domestic investment and economic growth," MPRA Paper 89011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Sanderson Abel & Pierre Le Roux, 2016. "Co-integration between Electricity Supply and Economic Growth in South Africa," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 637-645.
- Romero-Ávila, Diego & Strauch, Rolf, 2008. "Public finances and long-term growth in Europe: Evidence from a panel data analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 172-191, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation; Domestic Investment; Economic Growth; Germany; VECM;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MAC-2019-10-28 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:96655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.