Hisbah Pemikiran Ekonomi Islam Umar Bin Khattab
[Islamic Economic Islamic Thought Of Umar Bin Khattab]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaelani, Aan, 2013.
"Institusi Pasar dan Hisbah: Teori Pasar dalam Sejarah Pemikiran Ekonomi Islam
[Markets and Hisbah Institutions: A Theory of Market in the History of Islamic Economic Thought]," MPRA Paper 71921, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2013.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Hisbah Umar Bin Khattab.;
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2018-06-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-ISF-2018-06-25 (Islamic Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:87033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .