The Cyclicity as Evolution Form of Economic Activities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefanescu, Laura & Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "The Need of Knowledge Management Strategy for the Successfully Implementation of Reengineering Projects," MPRA Paper 7794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "Business Intelligence – Improving Performance of Reengineering Project," MPRA Paper 7793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscyclic evolution; dynamical modeling; nonliniarity;
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2008-04-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:8289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .