Report NEP-HPE-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Causal Depth: Aspects of a Scientific Realist Approach to Causal Explanation contra Humean Empiricism," MPRA Paper 8293, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Robert W. Dimand & Barbara J. Spencer, 2008. "Trevor Swan And The Neoclassical Growth Model," NBER Working Papers 13950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berggren, Niclas, 2008. "Choosing One’s Own Informal Institutions: On Hayek’s Critique of Keynes’s Immoralism," Ratio Working Papers 118, The Ratio Institute.
- Yannis Karagiannis, 2007. "Foundational Economic Theories for Political-Scientific Inter-Branch Studies," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/16, European University Institute.
- Les Oxley & David Thorns & Paul Walker & Hong Wang, 2/26. "The Knowledge Economy/Society: The Latest Example of “Measurement Without Theory”?," Working Papers in Economics 08/03, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- UNGUREANU, Laura, 2008. "The Cyclicity as Evolution Form of Economic Activities," MPRA Paper 8289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00271392_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christoph Herrmann, 2007. "Play Money? Contemporary Perspectives on Monetary Sovereignty," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/28, European University Institute.
- Benno Torgler & Sascha L. Schmidt & Bruno S. Frey, 2008. "The Power of Positional Concerns," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-07, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).