Knowledge Management Through The Lens Of Innovation And Labour Productivity In A Knowledge Based Economy
The 21st century brings along the recognition for the necessity to understand and measure the activity of knowledge management, for which reason organizations and system organizations, together with decisional governmental factors, do their best in order to develop policies that would promote these benefits. Knowledge management (KM) implies any activity regarding the capture and the diffusion of knowledge within the organization. In our study we analyze the impacts and dimensions of KM upon the innovation and labour productivity within the organization, and how KM affects the firmï¿½s innovative performance. A key component of knowledge management is to provide access to stored knowledge components to improve decision making and to facilitate knowledge acquisition by the user.
Volume (Year): 3 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2(4)_Summer2008 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www2.spiruharet.ro/facultati/facultate.php?id=14|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2003.
"The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities,"
IZA Discussion Papers
882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis Snower, 2003. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," CESifo Working Paper Series 1046, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis, 2003. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," Seminar Papers 725, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2003. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," Working Paper Series 598, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 2004. "The Firm as a Pool of Factor Complementarities," CEPR Discussion Papers 4242, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Elisabeth Kremp & Jacques Mairesse, 2004. "Knowledge Management, Innovation, and Productivity: A Firm Level Exploration Based on French Manufacturing CIS3 Data," NBER Working Papers 10237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2010. "Absorptive capacity-one size fits all? A firm-level analysis of absorptive capacity for different kinds of knowledge," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(1), pages 1-18.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity – One Size Fits All? A Firm-level Analysis of Absorptive Capacity for Different Kinds of Knowledge," Industrial Organization 0510010, EconWPA.
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2005. "Absorptive Capacity: One Size Fits All? Firm-level Analysis of Absorptive Capacity for Different Kinds of Knowledge," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-72, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefanescu, Laura & Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "The Need of Knowledge Management Strategy for the Successfully Implementation of Reengineering Projects," MPRA Paper 7794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huergo, Elena, 2006. "The role of technological management as a source of innovation: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1377-1388, November.
- Coombs, Rod & Hull, Richard, 1998. "'Knowledge management practices' and path-dependency in innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 237-253, July.
- Bengt-ake Lundvall & Bjorn Johnson, 1994. "The Learning Economy," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 23-42.
- Dominique Foray, 2006. "The Economics of Knowledge," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262562235.
- Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "Business Intelligence – Improving Performance of Reengineering Project," MPRA Paper 7793, University Library of Munich, Germany. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ush:jaessh:v:3:y:2008:i:2(4)_summer2008:22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Stefanescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.