The impact of academic service quality on student satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Satria, Rd. Okky & Suzanto, Boy & Sidharta, Iwan, 2015. "Measuring Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty through Student Perception on Mobile Broadband Usage Based On Consumer Satisfaction Index Model," MPRA Paper 76779, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsAcademic Service Quality; Student Satisfaction.;
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2017-08-27 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2017-08-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:80878. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .