Report NEP-SEA-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abdul Aziz, Muhammad & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Exchange Market Pressure: Evidences from ASEAN Inflation Targeting Countries," MPRA Paper 80919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zulkhibri, Muhamed & Sakti, Muhammad Rizky Prima, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy and Financing Behaviour in Dual Banking System: Bank-Level Evidence from Indonesia," Working Papers 2017-5, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Amanda Beatty & Nick Ingwersen & William Leith & Clair Null, "undated". "Stunting Prevalence and Correlates Among Children in Indonesia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 1aff797e24af4340bfa13bd81, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Manik, Ester & Sidharta, Iwan, 2017. "The impact of academic service quality on student satisfaction," MPRA Paper 80878, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2017.
- Sugiawan, Yogi & Managi, Shunsuke, 2016. "The environmental Kuznets curve in Indonesia: Exploring the potential of renewable energy," MPRA Paper 80839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amanda Beatty & Nick Ingwersen & Clair Null, "undated". "Breastfeeding Practices and Knowledge in Indonesia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports b8bede4016a243dfbdbb25d02, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Amanda Beatty & Nick Ingwersen & William Leith & Clair Null, "undated". "Anemia Prevalence and Correlates Among Young Children and Pregnant Women in Indonesia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 31e1360fda4945a290ff943ad, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Holden, Stein T,, 2017. "Policies for Improved Food Security: - The Roles of Land Tenure Policies and Land Markets," CLTS Working Papers 9/17, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, Centre for Land Tenure Studies.
- Kouni, Mohamed, 2016. "Medical Brain Drain and Life Expectancy: A Comparative Analysis between Arab, American and Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 78321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles Goodhart & Manoj Pradhan, 2017. "Demographics will reverse three multi-decade global trends," BIS Working Papers 656, Bank for International Settlements.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2017. "Shadow Economies around the World: New Results for 158 Countries over 1991-2015," Economics working papers 2017-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Mohammed Ali, Khalifa, 2017. "Competitiveness and Economic Integration in IDB Member Countries," Working Papers 2017-1, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).