Breastfeeding Practices and Knowledge in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBreastfeeding; health; nutrition; Indonesia; stunting; infant;
- F - International Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2017-08-27 (Health Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2017-08-27 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SEA-2017-08-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:b8bede4016a243dfbdbb25d027cecd89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .