Breastfeeding Practices and Knowledge in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine J. Weinberger, 2014. "The Increasing Complementarity between Cognitive and Social Skills," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 96(5), pages 849-861, December.
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman & Susanne M. Schennach, 2010.
"Estimating the Technology of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skill Formation,"
Econometric Society, vol. 78(3), pages 883-931, May.
- Susanne Schennach & James Heckman & Flavio Cunha, 2007. "Estimating the Technology of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skill Formation," 2007 Meeting Papers 973, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Flavio Cunha & James Heckman & Susanne M. Schennach, 2010. "Estimating the technology of cognitive and noncognitive skill formation," CeMMAP working papers CWP09/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Schennach, Susanne, 2010. "Estimating the Technology of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skill Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 4702, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Flavio Cunha & James Heckman & Susanne Schennach, 2010. "Estimating the Technology of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skill Formation," NBER Working Papers 15664, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belfield, Clive & Bowden, A. Brooks & Klapp, Alli & Levin, Henry & Shand, Robert & Zander, Sabine, 2015. "The Economic Value of Social and Emotional Learning," Journal of Benefit-Cost Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(03), pages 508-544, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBreastfeeding; health; nutrition; Indonesia; stunting; infant;
- F - International Economics
- Z - Other Special Topics
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2017-08-27 (Health Economics)
- NEP-KNM-2017-08-27 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SEA-2017-08-27 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:b8bede4016a243dfbdbb25d027cecd89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.