Nova monetarna rješenja u segmentu prigodnoga kovinskog novca
[New Monetary Solutions In Commemorative Coinage]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelly, John, 2003. "The Irish Pound: From Origins to EMU," Quarterly Bulletin Articles, Central Bank of Ireland, pages 89-115, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney; monetary solutions; issuing profit; European union;
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2008-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-03-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .