Report NEP-MAC-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Blas, Beatriz, 2008. "International Transmission of Shocks under Financial Frictions: Some Implications for International Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2008. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation to Unconditionally Optimal Policy: The Distorted Steady-State," CDMA Working Paper Series 200804, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Philip Arestis & Elisabetta De Antoni, 2007. "Rediscovering Fiscal Policy Through Minskyan Eyes," Department of Economics Working Papers 0731, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2008. "Euro Area Enlargement and Euro Adoption Strategies," Working Papers 0801, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Evan Tanner, 2007. "Designing fiscal rules for commodity exporters," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv199, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Stefania D'Amico & Don H Kim & Min Wei, 2008. "Tips from TIPS: the informational content of Treasury Inflation-Protected Security prices," BIS Working Papers 248, Bank for International Settlements.
- Davidson, Paul, 2008. "How To Solve The U.S. Housing Problem and Avoid A Recession: A Revived HOLC and RTC," MPRA Paper 7427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260868_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matić, Branko, 2007.
"Nova monetarna rješenja u segmentu prigodnoga kovinskog novca
[New Monetary Solutions In Commemorative Coinage]," MPRA Paper 7416, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7411 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Pablo Medina & Anella Munro & Claudio Soto, 2008. "What drives the current account in commodity exporting countries? The cases of Chile and New Zealand," BIS Working Papers 247, Bank for International Settlements.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2008. "Public Debt as Private Wealth," Discussion Papers in Economics 2143, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Garcia & Wildo Gonzalez, 2007. "Efectividad de la política monetaria en algunas economías latinoamericanas," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv194, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Galindev, Ragchaasuren, 2007. "Uncertainty, learning and growth," MPRA Paper 7398, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Castrén, Olli & Dées, Stéphane & Zaher, Fadi, 2008. "Global macro-financial shocks and expected default frequencies in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0875, European Central Bank.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen & Landström, Mats, 2008. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," HUI Working Papers 13, HUI Research.
- René Böheim & Alfred Stiglbauer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2008. "On the Persistence of Job Creation in Old and New Firms," Economics working papers 2008-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Deleersnyder, B. & Dekimpe, M.G. & Steenkamp, J-B.E.M. & Leeflang, P.S.H., 2007. "The Role of National Culture in Advertising’s Sensitivity to Business Cycles: An Investigation Across All Continents," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-095-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Karavaev, Andrei, 2008. "A Theory of Continuum Economies with Idiosyncratic Shocks and Random Matchings," MPRA Paper 7445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brownbridge, Martin & Canagarajah, Sudharshan, 2008. "Fiscal policy for growth and development in Tajikistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4532, The World Bank.
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2008. "Individual Risk and Lebesgue Extension without Aggregate Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 7448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhu, Tao, 2007. "Equilibrium Concepts in the Large Household Model," MPRA Paper 7444, University Library of Munich, Germany.