Report NEP-MAC-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- de Blas, Beatriz, 2008. "International Transmission of Shocks under Financial Frictions: Some Implications for International Business Cycle Comovement," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2008. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation to Unconditionally Optimal Policy: The Distorted Steady-State," CDMA Working Paper Series 200804, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Philip Arestis & Elisabetta De Antoni, 2007. "Rediscovering Fiscal Policy Through Minskyan Eyes," Department of Economics Working Papers 0731, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2008. "Euro Area Enlargement and Euro Adoption Strategies," Working Papers 0801, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Evan Tanner, 2007. "Designing fiscal rules for commodity exporters," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv199, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Stefania D'Amico & Don H Kim & Min Wei, 2008. "Tips from TIPS: the informational content of Treasury Inflation-Protected Security prices," BIS Working Papers 248, Bank for International Settlements.
- Davidson, Paul, 2008. "How To Solve The U.S. Housing Problem and Avoid A Recession: A Revived HOLC and RTC," MPRA Paper 7427, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00260868_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matić, Branko, 2007.
"Nova monetarna rješenja u segmentu prigodnoga kovinskog novca
[New Monetary Solutions In Commemorative Coinage]," MPRA Paper 7416, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7411 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Juan Pablo Medina & Anella Munro & Claudio Soto, 2008. "What drives the current account in commodity exporting countries? The cases of Chile and New Zealand," BIS Working Papers 247, Bank for International Settlements.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2008. "Public Debt as Private Wealth," Discussion Papers in Economics 2143, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Garcia & Wildo Gonzalez, 2007. "Efectividad de la política monetaria en algunas economías latinoamericanas," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv194, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- Galindev, Ragchaasuren, 2007. "Uncertainty, learning and growth," MPRA Paper 7398, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Castrén, Olli & Dées, Stéphane & Zaher, Fadi, 2008. "Global macro-financial shocks and expected default frequencies in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0875, European Central Bank.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen & Landström, Mats, 2008. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," HUI Working Papers 13, HUI Research.
- René Böheim & Alfred Stiglbauer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2008. "On the Persistence of Job Creation in Old and New Firms," Economics working papers 2008-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010890 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karavaev, Andrei, 2008. "A Theory of Continuum Economies with Idiosyncratic Shocks and Random Matchings," MPRA Paper 7445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brownbridge, Martin & Canagarajah, Sudharshan, 2008. "Fiscal policy for growth and development in Tajikistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4532, The World Bank.
- Sun, Yeneng & Zhang, Yongchao, 2008. "Individual Risk and Lebesgue Extension without Aggregate Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 7448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhu, Tao, 2007. "Equilibrium Concepts in the Large Household Model," MPRA Paper 7444, University Library of Munich, Germany.