Report NEP-MON-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen & Landström, Mats, 2008. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," HUI Working Papers 13, HUI Research.
- Tatiana Damjanovic & Vladislav Damjanovic & Charles Nolan, 2008. "Linear-Quadratic Approximation to Unconditionally Optimal Policy: The Distorted Steady-State," CDMA Working Paper Series 200804, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Stefania D'Amico & Don H Kim & Min Wei, 2008. "Tips from TIPS: the informational content of Treasury Inflation-Protected Security prices," BIS Working Papers 248, Bank for International Settlements.
- Zsolt Darvas & György Szapáry, 2008. "Euro Area Enlargement and Euro Adoption Strategies," Working Papers 0801, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Robin Pope, 2007. "Beggar Thy Neighbour Exchange Rate Regime Misadvice Â from Misapplications of Mundell (1961) and the Remedy," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse1_2007, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Nov 2007.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robin Pope & Reinhard Selten & Sebastian Kube & Johannes Kaiser & JÃ¼rgen von Hagen, 2007. "Exchange Rate Determination: A Model of the Decisive Role of Central Bank Cooperation and Conflict," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse18_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7411 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ctw:wpaper:96105 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matić, Branko, 2007.
"Nova monetarna rješenja u segmentu prigodnoga kovinskog novca
[New Monetary Solutions In Commemorative Coinage]," MPRA Paper 7416, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.