Continuous time, continuous decision space prisoner’s dilemma: A bridge between game theory and economic GCD-models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erhard Glötzl & Florentin Glötzl & Oliver Richters, 2019.
"From constrained optimization to constrained dynamics: extending analogies between economics and mechanics,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 14(3), pages 623-642, September.
- Erhard Gloetzl & Florentin Gloetzl & Oliver Richters, 2017. "From constrained optimization to constrained dynamics: extending analogies between economics and mechanics," Working Papers V-405-17, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2017.
- Glötzl, Erhard & Glötzl, Florentin & Richters, Oliver, 2018. "From constrained optimization to constrained dynamics: extending analogies between economics and mechanics," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181627, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic models; economic GCD-models; continuous Game Theory; Evolutionary Game Theory ; Prisoner’s Dilemma; Cooperation; Political Economy;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- P26 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Political Economy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EVO-2016-08-21 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GTH-2016-08-21 (Game Theory)
- NEP-HPE-2016-08-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2016-08-21 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:72965. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.