Report NEP-HPE-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glötzl, Erhard, 2016. "Continuous time, continuous decision space prisoner’s dilemma: A bridge between game theory and economic GCD-models," MPRA Paper 72965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heise, Arne, 2016. "Walras' law in the context of pre-analytic visions: A note," Discussion Papers 54, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Elsner, Wolfram, 2016. "Why economics textbooks must, and how they can, be changed into a real-world and pluralist economics. The example of a fundamentally new complexity-economics micro-textbook," MPRA Paper 73097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alex Barrachina & Víctor González-Chordá, 2016. "To report or not to report: Applying game theory to nursing error reporting," Working Papers 2016/14, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Sheresheva Marina & Kostanyan Ani, 2016. "Behavioral economics: Economic Man and Evaluation of the Role of State in this Model," Working Papers 0031, Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics.
- Olivier Blanchard, 2016. "Do DSGE Models Have a Future?," Policy Briefs PB16-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- James Cox & John List & Michael Price & Vjollca Sadiraj & Anya Samek, 2016. "Moral Costs and Rational Choice: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Artefactual Field Experiments 00445, The Field Experiments Website.
- Adama Zerbo, 2016. "Essai d'une théorie générale de la firme," Documents de travail 175, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- Krarup, Troels, 2016. "Economic discourse and the European integration of financial infrastructures and financial markets," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 16/2, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Romeo Matthew Balanquit, 2016. "Common Belief Revisited," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201608, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Victor M. Yakovenko, 2016. "Monetary economics from econophysics perspective," Papers 1608.04832, arXiv.org.
- Jasso, Guillermina, 2016. "(In)Equality and (In)Justice," IZA Discussion Papers 10125, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Houser & John List & Marco Piovesan & Anya Samek & Joachim Winter, 2015. "Dishonesty: From Parents to Children," Artefactual Field Experiments 00418, The Field Experiments Website.
- Dögüs, Ilhan, 2016. "A Minskyan criticism on the shareholder pressure approach of financialisation," Discussion Papers 53, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).