Algorithm of Monetary Exchange in Manoilescu Generalised Scheme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dogaru, Vasile, 2005. "Comparative Advantage In The Generalized Scheme Of Manoilescu," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 2(3), pages 91-113.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: comparative advantage; currency; Manoilescu generalised scheme; resources saving. JEL codes: F17; E40; Q56; B41;
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- E40 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6917. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .