Comparative Advantage In The Generalized Scheme Of Manoilescu
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dogaru, Vasile, 2007. "Trade Costs Algorithm in Manoilescu Generalised Scheme," MPRA Paper 6919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dogaru, Vasile, 2007. "Algorithm of Monetary Exchange in Manoilescu Generalised Scheme," MPRA Paper 6917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dogaru, Vasile, 2005. "Some observations regarding the demythification of the comparative advantage’s principle within Manoilescu generalized scheme," MPRA Paper 6918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscomparative advantage; Manoilescu; Mises; the cooperation law; individual interest; equity principle; analytical economicity;
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- C78 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Bargaining Theory; Matching Theory
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:2:y:2005:i:3:p:91-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.