A Probability Distribution Associated With Events With Multiple Occurrences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1989. "A probability distribution associated with events with multiple occurrences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 389-395, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1986. "On Generalized Binomial and Multinomial Distributions and Their Relation to Generalized Poisson Distributions," MPRA Paper 6248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1986. "The stuttering generalized waring distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 313-318, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anant Godbole & Stavros Papastavridis & Robert Weishaar, 1997. "Formulae and Recursions for the Joint Distribution of Success Runs of Several Lengths," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 49(1), pages 141-153, March.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster hypergeometric distribution; Cluster negative hypergeometric distribution; Cluster binomial distribution; Cluster Polya distribution;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .