On Some Distributions Arising from Certain Generalized Sampling Schemes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1986. "The stuttering generalized waring distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 313-318, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sigeo Aki & Katuomi Hirano, 2016. "On monotonicity of expected values of some run-related distributions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(5), pages 1055-1072, October.
- Sigeo Aki, 2012. "Statistical modeling for discrete patterns in a sequence of exchangeable trials," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 64(3), pages 633-655, June.
- C. Satheesh Kumar & A. Riyaz, 2015. "A zero-inflated logarithmic series distribution of order k and its applications," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 99(1), pages 31-43, January.
More about this item
Keywordsdistribution of order k; hypergeometric; negative hypergeometric; logarithmic series; generalized Waring distribution; binomial; Poisson; negative binomial; Polya and inverse Polya distribution;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .