On Generalized Binomial and Multinomial Distributions and Their Relation to Generalized Poisson Distributions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Xekalaki, Evdokia & Panaretos, John, 1983. "Identifiability of Compound Poisson Distributions," MPRA Paper 6244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1989.
"A probability distribution associated with events with multiple occurrences,"
Statistics & Probability Letters,
Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 389-395, September.
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1989. "A Probability Distribution Associated With Events With Multiple Occurrences," MPRA Paper 6253, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Panaretos, John & Xekalaki, Evdokia, 1986. "The stuttering generalized waring distribution," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 4(6), pages 313-318, October.
More about this item
Keywordscluster binomial distribution; cluster multinomial distribution; generalized Poisson distribution;
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:6248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .