A new approach for β-convergence estimation in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Forni & Sergio Paba, 2000. "The Sources of Local Growth: Evidence from Italy," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 59(1), pages 1-49, April.
- Faini, Riccardo, 1983. "Cumulative processes of de-industrialisation in an open region : The case of Southern Italy, 1951-1973," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 277-301, June.
- Lodde, Sergio, 1999. "Education and growth; some disaggregated evidence from the Italian regions," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa117, European Regional Science Association.
- A. Di Liberto & J. Symons, 1998. "Human capital stocks and the development of Italian regions. A panel approach," Working Paper CRENoS 199804, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Timothy J. Vogelsang, 1998. "Trend Function Hypothesis Testing in the Presence of Serial Correlation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(1), pages 123-148, January.
More about this item
Keywordsβ-convergence regional convergence;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:5643. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .